Questions For Your Interview
We get it. You want to be sure that you make the right choice and there are a lot of options out there for your to investigate. So, below we’re come up with a list of questions that you should go over when you are visiting the various firms to see which one meets your needs. Just make sure that before you make any final decisions, that you meet with a member of our leadership team.
1. Do you have a current company policy that I might review?
2. What was your gross volume as a company last year?
3. Do you have full-time support staff? Does it include transaction support, marketing support and technology support?
4. Can you show me a third-party report showing your market share over the past year?
5. Can you explain your company’s culture and show me your mission statement?
6. What is your policy on outgoing referrals?
7. Do you have a mentoring program? Is it in writing and may I see a copy?
8. What type of training program do you have? Is there a cost? What is the background of the instructors? Where can I find a copy of the annual schedule?
9. What are your office goals for the upcoming year and what is your plan to achieve them?
10. Do you have a Commercial and Property Management Department? How does it work when I have a referral for them?
11. Do you have a lead generation system? May I see a copy of the policy and program guidelines? What do I need to qualify for the leads?
12. What fees do you charge agents for company serves? E and O Insurance, Desk fees, office supplies, training, technology fees, etc…
13. Can you show me a copy of your company marketing plan and resources for me as an agent?
14. Do you have a written policy on how teams work and do you have forms and agreements to help me join or create a team?
15. What is your policy on part-time agents?
16. Do you offer a paperless transaction solution? What technology are you offering to facilitate that?
17. Do you provide a mobile app that I can give my clients that has full MLS data and generates leads for me?
18. How do you conduct your office meetings and how often are they?
19. Do you have a Relocation Department that handles corporate relocation, as well as military and government clients?
20. How do you help me keep up to date with what’s going on in the industry? Is there an online resource for training, materials and resources?”